Informazioni personali

La mia foto
... dove non arrivano le mie parole, arrivano le mie immagini ...

venerdì 28 dicembre 2007

taking more seascapes

Dear friends, it happens sometime to have no time even for a short comment. Some other time I ‘m even able to go outside taking amazing pictures. During this Christmas holidays I woke up very early in the morning to take some pictures of Adriatic coast at sunrise. Unfortunately weather conditions are still not at the best, although it’s no more raining. Still this morning I had one more try but … ouch ouch ..once again with no luck! Nevertheless I was able to have a personal view of that sea landscape. Here below you find a few samples, more you can find on my site http://www.domgarga.com/. There are still more to be prepared (I’ve some dust on my camera sensor which must be cleaned before publishing)

I hope to be able to publish more pretty soon. Ciao ciao Domenico



Nessun commento: